- Brand Name: LAUNCH
- Origin: CN(Origin)
- Hardware Version: 2022 version
- Software Version: 2022 version
- Item Type: Code Readers & Scan Tools
- Certification: CE
- Language: French,Portuguese,Russian,Spanish,Italian,German,English
- Software Update: Yes
- Item name: LAUNCH CR3001
- Supports all OBDII protocols: KWP2000, ISO9141, J1850 VPW, J1850 PWM and CAN
- CR3001 Support System: Engine System
- Feature 1: Check Reset Engine Light
- Feature 2: Helps vehicles pass emissions tests
- CR3001 Support vehicle: Work for 12V Gasoline car and 12V Diesel Car, (can not work for 24V truck)
- Japanese car support list: From 2008 year – now
- U.S. car support list: From 2000 year – now
- European car support list: From 2003 year – now
- Chinese car support list: From 2014 year – now
- LAUNCH CR3001 function 1: Read Code
- LAUNCH CR3001 function 2: Erase Codes
- LAUNCH CR3001 function 3: I/M Readiness
- LAUNCH CR3001 function 4: Read Live Data
- LAUNCH CR3001 function 5: Read Freeze Frame
- LAUNCH CR3001 function 6: O2 Sensor Test
- LAUNCH CR3001 function 7: On-Board Monitor Test
- LAUNCH CR3001 function 8: Read Vehicle Information (VIN, CIN, and CVN)
- LAUNCH CR3001 function 9: EVAP System (Mode 8)
- LAUNCH CR3001 function 10: Read permanent fault code
- DTC Lookup: Help to query the meaning of the fault
- Update: Free update Online
- Warranty: 1 Year warranty
LAUNCH X431 CR3001 Car Professional OBDII Scanner Check Engine Light for OBD2 Vehicles , Read and Delete Fault Codes , Reset Check Engine Light, Pass Emission Test Smoothly, Multi-Language , Free Update Online
Warm Tip : LAUNCH CR3001 only supports Engine system and cannot support ABS SRS Airbag system. If you need equipment that supports these systems, please contact the seller to provide new products
and LAUNCH CR3001 equipment is directly connected to the car’s OBD2 diagnostic socket to obtain power for diagnosis, just plug in Ready to use, no need to recharge
What is Wrong with the Car ?
Why Choose LAUNCH CR3001, what are our advantages?
LAUNCH CR3001 Support Multi-Language
The CR3001 operating system can quickly be changed into English, French, Russian, Spanish, German, Italian and Portuguese.
LAUNCH CR3001 Support Car Models
Compatible with Standard OBD2 Cars from 2000 to Now:
Chrysler, Ford, GM, Jeep, Lincoln, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Dodge, HM, ect…
Compatible with Standard OBD2 Cars from 2003 to Now:
Mercedes Benz, Smart, Sprinter, BMW, Volkswagen, Skoda, Audi, Opel, Lamborghini, Porsche, Maybach, Ford, Land Rover, Jaguar, Aston Martin, Bentley, Rolls-Royce, Rover, Mini, Vauxhall, DR, Ferrari, Fiat, Abarth, Lancia, Alfa Romeo, Maserati, Bugatti, Peugeot, Citroen, Renault, Saab, Volvo, GM, GMSA, Dacia ,Seat, ect …
Japanese / Korean car list
Compatible with Standard OBD2 Cars from 2008-now:
Honda, Acura, Toyota, Scion, Lexus, Mazda, Nissan, Infiniti, Isuzu, Daihatsu, Suzuki, Mitsubishi, Subaru, Samsung, Daewoo, Hyundai , Kia, ect …
Chinese car list
Compatible with Standard OBD2 Cars from 2014 -now:
Great Wall, Huachen, Geely, DF Honda ,Lifan, ect …
1.Even though it compatible with most cars, but different regions support the vehicle OBD2 protocol at different times, or some car is special design, so it may not compatible with some cars which do not support OBD2 protocol. Especially Japanese and Korean car brand.
2.Not Support Russian Cars before 2012, VAZ,UAZ,LADA ; Not works with 24V trucks
for Renault, SsangYong, please contact us before purchasing.
OBD2 Check–Make a Better Detection for Car Engine System!
CR3001 is with complete OBDII/EOBD diagnostic functions and meets protocols such as IS09141-2, ISO14230-4, SAEJ1850, and IS015765-4.
This is specifically designed for the engine called the "car heart". It is necessary to keep an eye on the engine status to ensure the efficient operation of the engine to ensure your travel safety. In addition, it can also be used before you send the car to the emission test. great for daily repair work. The table below describes the purpose of each mode of operation:
1. Read Code
Read DTCs (Diagnostic Trouble Codes) to locate the issues
2. Erase Code
Clear DTCs to turn off the Check Engine Light after certain repairs
Display real-time data of the emission-related Engine system
4. Freeze Frame
View the data recorded when an emission-related fault occurs
5. I/M readiness
Read I/M readiness status to have a vehicle inspected for state emissions compliance
6. O2 Sensor Test
Read the result of the O2 sensor test to find out the O2 sensor malfunctions;
7. On-Board Monitor Test
Retrieve the test results for emission-related powertrain systems and components that are not continuously monitored to figure out on-board monitor issues
8. EVAP System
Allow you to initiate a leak test for the vehicle’s EVAP system.
9. Vehicle Information
Display the information such as VIN (Vehicle Identification Number), CID (Calibration ID) and CVN (Calibration verification number), etc.
10. Component Test
Certain vehicle components can be actuated by commands sent from the scanner to test their operability
enables you to view the detailed definition of the retrieved DTC
Reset Check Engine Light
Turn off Check Engine Light, Find out what s wrong with your car and perhaps fix it. Save money and time.
Pass Emission Test Smoothly
With this scan tool, you don’t have to drive around endlessly, continuously coming back to the repair shop for the retest.
You can do a quick check of the vehicle, to determine if it is ready to pass the emission test.
Free Update LAUNCH CR3001 Online
If the product displays a white screen or cannot support your car, you can solve it by upgrading
Support update system :compatible with Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 & Windows 10
How to use CR3001 to Diagnostic your car?
Please turn on car engine—-Plug into Car—-Open cr3001 manual to do diagnose .
Here we list some frequently asked questions and answers related to this tool.
1. Question: Does LAUNCH CR3001 support diagnosis of ABS and SRS system??
Answer: NO, it only supports engine systems
2. Question: System halts when reading data stream. What is the reason?
Answer: It may be caused by a slackened connector. Please turn off the tool, firmly connect the connector, and switch it on again.
3. Question: Screen of main unit flashes at engine ignition start.
Answer: Caused by electromagnetic disturbing, and this is normal phenomenon.
4. Question: There is no response when communicating with on-board computer.
Answer: Please confirm the proper voltage of power supply and check if the throttle has been closed, the transmission is in the neutral position, and the water is in proper temperature.
5. Question: Why are there so many fault codes?
Answer: Usually, it’s caused by poor connection or fault circuit grounding.
LAUNCH CR3001 Packing List
1 x Launch CR3001
1 X USB cable
1 X User Maunal
There are no reviews yet.