- External Testing Certification: NONE
- Origin: CN(Origin)
Sharp steel probes easily pierce wire insulation to check circuits. Probe pens are great for checking circuits, fuses, switches, and wiring in cars, trailers, boats, motorcycles, and other low-voltage systems. Ground the alligator clips and test the circuit with the probe. If the light comes on, there is power.
How to use the product：
1. Hold the alligator clip of the measuring lead to the ground wire (such as the metal or negative pole of the car)
2. to measure the head of the electric pen needle contact to test the conductive metal in the circuit
3. If the light bulb of the stylus will light up, it means that the point under test has constituted a circuit and is working properly. Conversely, the point under test there is a fault, to be investigated
Material: plastics, carbon steel
Color: as shown
Clamp capacity: 20A
Bulb: 3 watt bulb (replaceable)
Voltage range: 6v-24v
Pen length: 17.3cm/6.8inch
Probe length: 8.3cm/3.3inch
Wire length: 96 cm/37.8inch
Package weight: 125 grams
Quantity: 1 pc
1*Power measuring pen
1. Prohibit the use of more than the voltage test range of the pen 2.
3. The tip of the pen is sharp, please use with care, and placed in a place where children can not reach
There are no reviews yet.